Summary of Skills
Over three decades experience...
- video production - directing, camera, audio, lighting, editing
- behind-the-scenes documentary and "making of" EPK for film/TV
- photography commercial, photojournalism and illustrative
- theatre lighting and live multimedia event staging
- graphic design for ebooks, magazines, brochures
- web design and web content management
- multimedia using Keynote/Powerpoint, Director, Final Cut Pro
- online marketing and social media consultancy
- corporate presentations and event management
As a digital media services producer and consultant, Michael's extensive experience over three decades covers many areas of media production in both creative and project management roles. His career/portfolio features pioneering ventures in web development, photography, multimedia, filmmaking, social media and publishing.
Michael, through his production company, Eagle Spirit Media, provides a one-stop shop for most production needs - large or small - and continually works with an extensive network of professional colleagues in all aspects of marketing, video, and digital media production.
As a senior consultant to Dilanchian Lawyers, Michael developed an online training platform for the legal profession - Annexium - a major ongoing project involving web development and digital media asset production. annexium.com
- Courses and Conferences:
- 2007- Independent Film Project Conference in New York
- 2006 - Directing for Documentary, Certificate AFTRS, Melbourne
- 2003, 2004, 2005 - Aust. Screen Director's Association Conference
- 2003 - Art of Documentary Course, AFTRS Certificate
- 2004 - Directing Workshop - George Whaley, AFTRS Certificate
- 2000 and 2001 - Summerskill Film Production Studies Conference
- College: Television Certificate of Proficiency - North Sydney Tech
- High School: Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School, Sydney
* AFTRS = Australian Film Television & Radio School
Experienced in managing teams with a deep understanding of process, defining goals and developing successful production strategies, Michael is a passionate creative collaborator who encourages and mentors others to maximise group potential. He is equally at home working independently or as a team player within a large organisation.
His excellent written and verbal communication skills are evident in detailed proposal writing, specification documents and training manuals. After decades of working to deadlines on hundreds of productions, Michael provides calm and consistent performance under pressure.
As a production company, Eagle Spirit Media, has strong relationships with many specialists in the areas of web development, film and television production, marketing, motion graphics, 3d animation, architectural fly-through, mobile application development, document conversion for mobile devices and SEO.
Projects: Annexium, videos, projects, websites, etc. See Portfolio
More Info: Eagle Spirit Media